Sunday 6 May 2012

Leilani Kai

Leilani Kai Biography

I'm excited and honored that you want to know more about me and my background.
I am a model, dancer, avid traveler, and entertainer.
I am 5'3" tall, 32B-23-35, with toned, supple skin, long luxurious hair, soft, kissable lips and a disarming smile.
I am adventurous and always up for new challenges and new learning experiences.
I was born and raised in Southern California and have Filipino and Hawaiian heritage.
I love to travel and have a passion for music and art.
During the day I enjoy relaxing on the beach and exploring new tastes, sights, and sounds.
Leilani Kai
Leilani Kai
Leilani Kai
Leilani Kai
Leilani Kai
Leilani Kai
Leilani Kai
Leilani Kai
Leilani Kai
Leilani Kai
Leilani Kai
Leilani Kai
Leilani Kai
Leilani Kai vs. Penny Mitchell
Leilani Kai Judy Martin vs. Penny Mitchell Candace Pardue
Leilani Kai vs. Susan Starr #2

No comments:

Post a Comment